Thursday, May 29, 2008

Member Profile: Michael De Iulio

Name:


Michael De Iulio

What was your first motor vehicle?:

1976 Fiat 128 Sedan


When did you buy your first Italian motor vehicle and what was it?:

I bought the 128 in December 2005

Do you still own this car?:

Yes I do it is my pride and joy

What type of Italian Car(s) do you own now?:

Still the fiat 128 and also another fiat 128 2 door sedan

What in particular attracted you to this motor vehicle?:

The unique shape of the car and the balls that the little 1300cc has!!

Most memorable moment:

Driving down to Canberra for Auto Italia in 2008. Having fun on the freeway with the Di Rocco’s and my old man!!

If you could have one Italian Made car, which would you choose and why:

New Fiat 500 Arbarth. If I fit in it!!!!

What appeals to you about your club, the IMSMC?

IMSMC appeals to me as it is a family oriented club that allows us to drive our cars. It is a very social club that focuses on family, friends, driving cars and enjoying something to eat and drink.

No comments: